Klipsch Reference X12i In-Ear Headphones Black Features:
- KG-926 Full Range Balanced Armature Driver
- Featherweight (15 grams)
- Milled Aluminum Chassis
- Patented Oval Ear Tips (4 Different Sizes)
- Three-Button Remote + Mic
- Carrying Case + Clothing Clip
- 1 Year Warranty
- "Strong audio performance with rich bass, full mids, and clear highs." - PC Mag
- "The soundstage on the X12i was exceptional, one of the best I have heard coming from an in-ear monitor" - Headphone.Guru
STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
THINNEST, LIGHTEST, AND MOST DURABLE
With a milled aluminum chassis less than 6mm in diameter, the X12i is one of the smallest headphones on the planet. Aided by the use of aluminum, not only is the X12i incredibly durable, but it also becomes unnoticeable during wear due to its diminutive weight.
AUDIOPHILE BALANCED ARMATURE
Utilizing a single custom KG-926 balanced armature, X12i achieves full range response from a tiny form factor. Ported and vented, the balanced armature driver delivers classic tube amplifier sound and unmatched bass performance. With a warm and lush soundstage, the KG-926 delivers dynamics only rivaled by multi-armature counterparts.
PATENTED OVAL EAR TIPS
Soft, flexible oval ear tips naturally fit the contours of the ear canal for comfortable, long-term wear and create a perfect acoustic seal for superior noise isolation.
ADVANCED THREE-BUTTON MIC AND REMOTE
Have seamless control of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod while listening to music, watching movies and answering phone calls.
Available in black finish, each comes with carrying case, clothing clip, four different sized ear tips and one-year warranty.