The High Resolution certified NuForce HEM2 High Resolution In Ear Headphones set a new standard for accuracy, speed and comfort. Designed for music lovers and professionals, these innovative in-ear headphones offer budding artists, home recording musicians and DJs incredible audio reproduction. Combining the latest balanced armature driver technology with advanced crossover design, the HEM series reveal a wider frequency range for the ultimate listening experience.
- Hi-Res performance - The HEM series of in-ear headphones let you hear every track in exceptional clarity – for rich full-bodied sound. The combination of cutting-edge design and Hi-Res certified balanced armature driver technology results in balanced sound with crystal clear highs and explosive bass.
- Crossover design - The HEM series incorporate a three-way phase-coherent crossover design that achieves linear phase performance. The result is a natural, three-dimensional soundstage, lightning-fast transients and crystalline transparency.
- Knowles™ balanced armature drivers - Featuring the latest generation of balanced armature drivers, the HEM series can reach frequencies as high as 40,000Hz - twice the frequency range of other balanced armature IEMs’. Each HEM model houses either four (HEM8), three (HEM6), two (HEM4) or one (HEM2) Knowles™ balanced armature drivers in each earbud – designed to produce pure, authentic sound from a compact body.
- Pure sound, wherever you go - Two tangle-free cables are included so you can choose between a microphone and inline remote for convenience, and a high-end cable for the best possible performance. The high-end cable is made of OFC and silver, while the 2-pin cable connectors are a proprietary mix of silver and copper with separate ground return for each channel.
- Vibration-free - Constructed with acoustically calculated, vibration-free Lexan™ earpieces the HEM series allow for prolonged listening without fatigue at any volume level. The in-ear monitors are lightweight making them ideal for use at home, in a recording studio, on stage or on the go.
- Superior comfort - For maximum comfort and performance HEM2 comes with two types of ear tips in a range of sizes for a snug, slip-free fit. These include Comply™ soft memory foam ear tips which shape themselves to fit perfectly in the ear canal, offering superior isolation from noise and creating incredible bass response.
|類別 Type||單 Knowles™ Hi-Res 動鐵單元 Single High Resolution Knowles™ balanced armature|
|單元直徑 Driver Diameter|
|頻率響應 Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 40,000 Hz|
|靈敏度 Sensitivity||110dB+/-3dB SPL @ 1 mW|
|隔音效果 Passive Noise Attenuation|
|最大承受功率 Max. Input Power||2mW|
|最大輸出 Max. Output|
|阻抗 Impedance||26 ohms @ 1 kHz|
|內置咪高峰 Built-in Microphone||Yes|
|音量控制 Volume Control||No|
|iOS控制 iOS Control||Yes|
|插頭 Connector||3.5mm Jack|
|隨機附件 Accessories||2x 1.38M Detachable cable
3.5mm fenake-6.3mm male gold plated adaptor
5x pairs Soft silicon ear tips (XS, S, M, L, XL)
Brush/ Cleaning tool
2x pairs Comply series 100 (M,L)
Waterproof display case
Hard cloth carrying case
|保養 Warranty||1 years|
The Optoma NuForce sound range is designed for people that care about audio. They are built from premium quality components to deliver sleek design and exceptional sound.[[/procodes_tabs]]