The clear/black AM Pro 20 Dual-Driver Universal Ambient-Port In-Ear Monitors are designed for professional stage-monitoring applications and feature Westone's exclusive SLED technology, which incorporates an ambient port that allows performers to hear and feel the energy and input from the audience, fellow performers, and their stage surroundings.
The AM Pro 20 utilizes two balanced-armature drivers with a 2-way passive crossover to deliver a frequency response of 20 Hz to 18 kHz at a sensitivity of 119 dB SPL at 1mW into a 27-Ohm load. The included eartips are designed for comfort with up to 12 dB of noise reduction, while the replaceable 50" cable is designed to fit over your ears to help reduce micro-phonics and secure the earphones in place. They come with five Star Silicone eartips, five True-Fit foam eartips, a mini-monitor vault, and a cleaning tool. The earphones are handcrafted in Colorado Springs by Westone's team of artisans and lab technicians.
- Westone True-Fit Technology: 50+ years experience with in-ear applications has yielded a low-profile, lightweight, universal earpiece which delivers maximum comfort and in-ear coupling for dynamic transfer of sound
- Balanced-Armature Drivers: Westone’s balanced armature drivers are significantly more compact and efficient than traditional dynamic drivers. By combining multiple balanced-armature drivers with sophisticated crossover networks, Westone monitors provide enhanced sonic detail and frequency range that extends well beyond typical in-ear solutions
- MMCX Audio Connecter: Designed specifically for musicians’ monitors, our audio connector ensures a reliable connection every time
- Patent-Pending SLED Technology: Combines your ambient surroundings with your monitor signal with no compromise to the frequency response
- TRU™ Audio Filter: Allows you to fully experience your performance—hear your band, your fans, and everything else
[[/procodes_tabs]] [[procodes_tabs title="規格參數" ]]
|類別 Type||雙平衡電樞式 Dual balanced armature driver|
|單元直徑 Driver Diameter|
|頻率響應 Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 18,000 Hz|
|靈敏度 Sensitivity||119 dB SPL @ 1 mW|
|隔音效果 Passive Noise Attenuation||25 dB|
|最大承受功率 Max. Input Power|
|阻抗 Impedance||27 ohms @ 1 kHz|
|導綫 Cable||50.0" / 128 cm|
|插頭 Connector||MMCX Audio|
|隨機附件 Accessories||Carrying Case, Cleaning Tool, Replacement Ear Tips|
|保養 Warranty||2 years|
What We Do
Established in 1959, Westone Laboratories has more than 55 years of experience delivering premium in-ear solutions for critical listening applications. Westone is the largest manufacturer of custom ear pieces in the world and was the first to design and manufacture a balanced armature driver earphone. With hearing healthcare and music specialists on our research and production teams, Westone invented the most ergonomic monitor design which provides the most comfortable, best fitting and quietest earphones on the market. The largest names in music turn to Westone in-ear monitors for on-stage use, just as U.S. Air Force fighter pilots depend on Westone’s ACCES® in-ear communications system for mission-critical noise isolation, hearing protection and two-way communication. It is our experience, our products, and our people that make Westone The In-Ear Experts®.
Where We Are
Westone’s headquarters are located in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado. This is where you’ll find our manufacturing facilities, our research and development team, our technical service representatives, and all warehousing, shipping and administrative functions.